● Partition stand full of warmth of wood
● Each one is finished by hand
● "Back split processing" technology that prevents log cracking and shape changes to the maximum
Size: Height 20 cm Diameter 10-12 cm
* Acrylic board is not included
* Insertion width 0.3 cm
Partition stand Maruta (2 units included)
* About back splitting Back splitting is a cut made in the core of an undried coniferous tree <sugi or cypress>. Like humans, the surface of the wood also shrinks, so if there is no split back, large cracks will occur everywhere. It is a device to concentrate cracks on the back split and minimize the cracks on the surface. It is also a craftsmanship to insert the back split straight, and it has been used for pillars such as the Imperial Palace and shrines since ancient times.
* Notes-Since natural materials are used as they are, there are "knots" and "cracks". Please note that it is a unique "taste" unique to materials that do not exist in the same way. Also, please note that the item design and size may vary from individual to individual and may not be exactly the same as the image.
・ It is recommended to use it indoors because it changes rapidly over time in places exposed to direct sunlight.